schedule a detailed quote
Having the perfect paint job for your home is key to making it feel cozy and unique. Our pricing guide considers typical accessibility, repairs, and more — but remember that customization options are available! Schedule a free quote today to create a flawless look for you.
Stucco, Wood, and Masonry Homes
$3,500 – $5,500
$5,500 – $10,000+
The Average Cost of an Exterior Paint Job
Get an idea of the price range for exterior painting services with just a few simple measurements. Crafting your dream home’s new look starts by calculating its square footage—with estimates falling between $1 to $3 per foot. If you’re looking for some finer touches, like window and trim fixes, talk to your painter about potentially charging him hourly instead!
Factors that Influence Pricing Exterior House Painting
Painting companies consider your project from various angles when giving an estimate, which is why an on-site inspection is essential to getting an accurate quote. A quick breakdown of costs includes:
- Labor: Painting the exterior of a home isn’t just about showing up and slapping on a coat of paint. It also involves gathering materials, covering any garden furniture or plants in the way, sanding away old paint, possibly making repairs, caulking, and site clean-up. While it’s tempting to go for painters offering cheap hourly rates, you’ll get what you pay for. A reputable professional painter with plenty of experience will charge between $40 and $80 per hour.
- Materials: These costs include the type of paint you want, the number of coats, brushes, tools, cleaning equipment, and safety gear. Our New Age Painting & Coatings team will help you choose the best paint for your needs and budget.
- Repairs and cleaning: Some exterior walls require a lot of preparation before applying a fresh coat of paint. If you have cracks, rotting, or dampness in the sidings, we’ll address these before moving on to painting.
What About DIY?
Many homeowners think they can save a bundle by taking on exterior painting as a DIY project. However, many need to realize that often the labor component of an estimate takes into account much more than just swinging a brush! When hiring professionals, you get experienced hands and peace of mind and access to quality tools, materials and expertise – which could be invaluable in protecting your home’s beautiful curb appeal for years to come.
While it’s possible to DIY your exterior paint job, several factors make this a worse option than it first appears. These include:
- Material costs: Professional painters get their paints at a special discount rate, while you’ll have to buy retail rates, which are much higher. You’ll also need to invest in brushes, gear, and tools and probably rent a powerwasher to clean your walls.
- Time: Our painting team has been doing this for years, so we know how to approach a project with maximum efficiency. You’ll spend a lot of time making and correcting mistakes, so painting a home’s exterior will take much longer than you initially thought.
Work with Our Professional Painters in Las Vegas Today!
Working with us at New Age Painting & Coatings will ensure a high-quality finish at a price you can afford. To find out more about our exterior painting pricing or get a quote, get in touch via our website or call us at (725) 238-3383 today!