Benefits of Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets
Kitchen trends can change rapidly. Even if you had a modern kitchen several years ago, it might already feel tired and dated. Since families spend so much time in the kitchen, keeping the room clean and contemporary is an excellent investment. Some reasons to consider refinishing cabinets instead of replacing them include the following:
- Faster turnaround time than a complete remodel.
- An excellent way to give your kitchen a completely new look.
- Using higher-quality paint will extend the lifespan of your cabinets.
- Increasing your home’s value provides a better ROI than replacement.
Main Factors Affecting a Cabinet Refinishing Price
Companies consider various factors when calculating their kitchen cabinet painting price and often break these costs down in the estimate. These costs include:
- Labor: The majority of the quote will be to compensate the professional painters for their labor. You can expect a higher price if you have many cabinets and doors (especially if we need to remove them from the cabinet boxes), if the cabinets are in poor condition, or if fixtures need replacing. Similarly, you may receive a lower rate if your cabinet doors are in good condition, don't require repairs, or only need one or two painted.
- Materials: Materials include everything from how many coats of paint your cabinets will need (darker tones will need more paint to cover than light cabinet door), paint stripper, tools, and any necessary equipment.
- Repairs: Sometimes, our painting team may discover damage that needs repair during the project. In most cases, we'll recommend repairing the damage before proceeding, but we'll only start work by consulting the client first.
- Travel: If you live in a remote or difficult-to-access location, we may charge a small additional fee for transport costs.
schedule a detailed quote
The Average Cabinet Refacing Price
Cabinet painting prices don't have to be a puzzle. Professional painters are on hand with creative solutions - like charging by the cabinet door or square foot. Even finer details, such as drawers versus doors, can get special attention to ensure fair and accurate pricing.
Generally, the average cost for an ordinary kitchen is around $70 to $90 per door or $5 to $9 per square foot. Typical households can expect to pay around $2,200 for a normal-sized kitchen.
$2,500 – $4,000
$3,500 – $6,000
Work With the Best at New Age Painting & Coatings in Las Vegas
Making over your kitchen can be seemingly simple but quickly turn complex. Let us help make it an enjoyable experience and give you the dream kitchen of your dreams - no matter what color palette, finish or design preference you have in mind! Our experienced team will bring out the best quality results to ensure all our customers leave happy with a space they love.
To get the best cabinet painting pricing, call New Age Painting & Coatings in Las Vegas, NV, at (725) 238-3383 or visit our website today!